Be clutter-free in '23
"I was surprised and didn't think I'd have a good time going through all my stuff."
K. Orla, Executive Assistant
"I couldn't believe how much space I had once we went through everything".
J. Moog, Teacher
"Organizing is not my thing, but I know who to call when I need it done.
E. Truman, Business Owner
1. When you start to organize, use three different bags; black for garbage, white for donations, and clear for recycling.
2. Ask yourself, "Do I love it, use it or need it? or "Would I buy this again?"
3. If it's difficult to decide, place it in a bag or box with the current date written on it and put it away. Write down on your calendar to look at it in 3-6
months. If you didn't take it out of the box on the date you chose, let it go.
4. Give yourself much grace; decision-making is hard work!
5. Once you're done, even with the littlest win, celebrate that you're closer to living the life you love.